April 15, 2016

BULLS AND DOGS VAN WOUSTRAAT






Yumm ! This is such a cozy hotspot to share, I went to Bulls and Dogs with my boyfriend for an early dinner and guess what it was just a few streets away from where were living, so why not stop by  and eat some dogs. As I know they do have 2 bar's in Amsterdam one is at the Foodhallen and the one were we went ( Van Woustraat). They serve a funky homemade hotdogs, bangers and side dishes combined  with draft beers, wines and homemade milkshakes and lemonades yuuuum!
Besides of their funky mouth watering concept, they were just killing the interior of cozyness with a bit of a Amsterdam touch. It wasn't kinda big of space but it was very vibey, I felt easily at home. Their prices was also good for a wallet not so full, their hotdogs is between 5 to 6 euros, they also does delivery and takeaway.

I hope you all enjoyed this mini hotspot review of mine, like I enjoyed my vanilla milkshake and vegetarian dog hahah . I couldn't take a lot of pictures cause I only have my phone with me, go take a visit, sure you'll enjoy!

LEAVE A COMMENT

  1. Wauw, ziet er heerlijk uit! Jammer dat ik niet zo heel vaak in Amsterdam ben.. Maar ik ga het zeker onthouden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All van proprietors have diverse utilizations and desires for their vans. While most van proprietors utilize their vans as a methods for transportation, some utilization their vans to transport merchandise for individual or business employments.travel trailers dealer in Missouri

    ReplyDelete