January 6, 2017

BONJOUR! PARIS DIARY

Bonjour ! As some of you know this is not my first time in Paris, but the first time with Miguel. Honestly i've seen more than few years ago when I was with my parents, I got to see shops and streets I wanted to visit for a while now. 

We went by train from AMS - PARIS NORD and arrived 11:15 a.m in Paris, first thing we did was walked to our hotel to check in and drop our stuff, after that I got my makeup done, freshened up and explored the neighbourhood. The first day we were so fanatic that we walked a lot which was not so worst, cause we got to see a lot. At night I was so hungry and grumpy that I forgot to note were we ate, I had a coin coin burger with duckbreast which I really enjoyed. 

The second day we visited a bit of tourist spots. of course we went to see the Eiffel tower, Louvre pyramid and the Royal palace which I didn't get to visit when I was with parents. Honestly it's very hard to find a cute hotspot in Paris, we got lucky to brunch at Blackburn nearby our hotel the first day. We also went shopping for some late late Christmas presents. 



LEAVE A COMMENT