March 22, 2017

LET'S GET PERSONAL



I decided to make a personal post to share with you all, to help me feel relaxed and feel reliefed from all what's on my mind right now. Sometimes there are lots of downs before your on top of your dreams, it takes a lot of steps, a lot of hard work. On a daily bases I often think a lot about my future, how to take that one big step to reach it, how to make people notice and make them see what your made of. 

I get too much insecurities about myself, about what I can, about what I can be. I'm surrounded with a lot of creatieve people, a lot of people who also wants to achieve their dreams ( that's were all racing for, right? ). Kids who surrounds me, gave me that motivation to take a  step forward and show what I can, but it was also one of the mane reason that make me feel insecure. 

I transfered in the Netherlands for good, to finish my studies and for a better future. I've seen it all, I saw how easy it was to find a parttime job while studying and all the opportunities after your studies, it was hard but I was able to fit in. Experienced a lot, met a lot of people, saw the good and the bad, adjusted and made a lot of choices, which made me from who I am now. 

Being myself, first it was hard letting myself out. I've been a lot more careful to people I talk to and things that I say to them ( your words can be used against you ) which I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing cause whenever new people come and tend to talk, I don't even know what to say, I don't even know if I can share my interests or things that I love doing which makes me insecure, actually I can be proud of what i'm doing right now. I am able to build a blog, my own platform to share all my thoughts and interests. I have friends I don't see so often or most of the time I talk with them through texts, It only made me realise more. Seeing them once in a while and be able to talk to them about my past few things that i've done, laugh and have fun makes them true friends. Ofcourse they make me feel that whenever there is something I could always talk to them and not be ashamed or insecure about anything. It's true to keep your circle small cause then you know who can be there for you. I am thankful and blessed to have my loved ones still supporting me after all my disappointments.

  ❤ Kath  

LEAVE A COMMENT