August 15, 2016

STYLETONE BEAUTYBOX AUGUST '16

I can't explain how excited I am right now, making this post and sharing it with you. In collaboration with Styletone I got to receive my very first Styletone Beautybox. 

The StyleTone Beautybox is a monthly beautybox which is always filled with 5 full-size beauty products. The best, newest and undiscovered brands are selected by the StyleTone Team. So you will only receive high quality and new products! You can choose to receive the Styletone beautybox every month, or choose a 3, 6 or 12 months subscription. And it gets better! The bigger the subscription is you buy, the more discount you’ll receive! 
SERAPHINE ROSY CHEEKS - Opening this lip & cheek gel was so exciting, the packaging made me happy cause it's pink and very jolly. Honestly i'm not really into lip & cheek tint/stain, this must be the second lip stain I have in my lip collection. It's a warm orchid shade that suits most skin tones. I must say it do work for me using it more as a cheek stain than on my lips. Specially for the summer, top your bb cream with this as a blush and your good to go! I also recommend  this on humid weather. 

/ BEAUTY HACK - Use  a lip brush to apply the product, let set for a few minutes and carefully wipe of the product with tissue.

ELLOVI TINTED LIP BUTTER - I never knew about this brand, I would say this lip butter is full of moisturizing pure and natural ingredients such as Macadamia nut oil, Sunflower oil, Marula oil, Shea butter, and Alkanet Root Extract.It feels really smooth and moisturizing on my lips but i'm not really a fan of how it smells, though it really works for dry and chapping lips.

/ BEAUTY HACK - When your skin is used to synthetic products it can feel dry the first few days when you stop using those and switch to natural products. just hang in there, it'll get so much better.

MANNA KADAR RADIANCE SPLIT PAN BRONZER AND HIGHLIGHTER DUO - Lately i've been trying a lot of highlighters and bronzers. This duo made it a lot easier for me to contour and do my highlight, it's very easy to blend and it really fits my skin tone. Since a lot of bronzy looks are hitting the social media right now, you can totally use it as an eyeshadow too for that bronzy effect. 

PAESE BROW SETTER - Who doesn't love brow products?? This is a new addition to my favourites, since this is my first time trying a brow setter / brow gel. I am more into brow powder I would say, but I use this product as a kind of brow wax to set the powder on my brows, and I would say you should try this product real soon. 

ECOCO COSMETIC GLOVE - I'm inshock about this product, I never thought it would be that cheap for such a good quality. This is such an easy and convenient thing a beauty company can make. When I saw this in the box, I just realize how much millions of cotton pads or cents after cents towards cleaners, when you can remove your makeup in a natural way with a bit of water. I am now a fan of this cosmetic glove! Surely recommended.

This is my first time receiving and reviewing something from a beauty box. I really enjoyed unboxing the products from the box. What I mostly loved was they were all full size products yet they are easy to throw in your makeup bag to bring it on the go. Most important, all the products are not animal tested. I never tried any boxes from other companies yet, but I got lots of positive thoughts about Styletone.

WANT YOUR OWN STYLETONE BEAUTYBOX? 
Boxes are from 12,50 for my Dutchies and €15,00 for Belgian members. 
More info on www.Styletone.com

LEAVE A COMMENT