February 5, 2017

EFFORTLESS VALENTINES DAY LOOK









Hi Lovely's , hope your all good. This time i'm surely on time for a valentines post. Since i've never done a makeup look on the  blog yet, I was inspired to help you ladies out for this upcoming valentines day.  

This look is very simple and minimal as well, I would say it's more for an early brunch date yet it would also fit for meetings, for more fresh looking and dewey look. I feel that I used a lot of products than what your seeing on my face, cause I really wanted it to look very natural and flirty. Just think of going on a date like you didn't made any effort yet everything looks fleeky haha. 

STEP 1 :  Make sure you did well on your prep and prime. I'm using Clinique moisture surge for my moisturizer after that i'll prime my whole face with Nyx Born to glow illuminating primer then spray some Mac Prep + Prime fixing spray, so your makeup would stay. I love the combination of this three it keeps your face moisturized all day. 

STEP 2 : Use your beautyblender to apply foundation. I'm using Balibody BB cream in the color tan, this BB cream does not do a lot of coverage but since were going for a natural look, this one works for me the best. 

STEP 3 : Use a concealer brush / fingertips to apply concealer. The Mac studio finish concealer in the color NC35 together with my trusty concealer brush from Realtechniques are my everyday partner. I use it mostly under my eyes, bridge of my nose and for my imperfections. Uh - Uh ! let it sit for a bit while doing your eye makeup. You can bake your under eyes as well, but since i'm going for a dewy look i'm skipping that.

STEP 4 : Most important part, ofcourse is filling in your eyebrows. It's funny, I don't have any brow products on my stash besides my angled brush from the H&M. I'm using the color Faint from my trusted Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay. After that I move on applying the color Foxy on my whole eyelid as my base then for my upper crease I use the Hoola bronzer from Benefit and top it with the color It's complicated from the Benefit World Famous Neutrals. On my outter part of my eye i'm using Gilt-y pleasure and blending it all in for a natural smokey eyes.

STEP 5 : Curl your lashes with a lash curler, apply eyeliner and make a thin wing, i'm using They're Real push up liner from benefit then Apply mascara i'm again i'm using They're Real mascara from Benefit.

STEP 6 : Again Grab Nyx illuminating primer and apply a bit on the bridge of your nose and your cheekbones or wherever you want to apply your highlighter. Blend then your concealer and the illuminating primer. Strobe a bit of your favorite liquid / stick highlighter. For me the What's Up highlighter stick from Benefit works well (which I forgot to put on my Gif) , and again apply wherever you want to apply your highlighter then blend ! blend ! blend !

STEP 7 : Your Favorite part ! Use a buffing brush to set your face with a bit of powder, don't be to excited for this step cause we don't want it to look caked up. I'm using Studio fix from Mac. Then every girl's most favorite part ' contouring ' hahah.. i'm using ofc the Hoola bronzer from Benefit, you know how it all works.

STEP 8 : Choose a blush that's almost natural to your skin color. I'm using a baked blush from Flomar in the color terracotta.  and for the finishing touch add some gloss or a nude hippie quick spray your favorite fixing spray, and voila ! You must be ready for a date.

     ❤ Kath                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                            

LEAVE A COMMENT